The Kerang Christian College is currently working through its 2021 - 2025 Strategic Plan that sets the overall direction of the College.
This plan includes the following six strategic goals:
- Further develop a caring, Christian environment that meets the needs of individual students.
- Further develop a culture of passionate pursuit of personal excellence and spiritual growth.
- Create a culture where technology is seen as an enhancer of teaching and learning.
- Provide and enhance a learning environment to meet the needs of 21st century learners with consideration for connectivity and collaboration.
- Implement effective business practices in relation to Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Development and Planning, Facilities Planning and Management.
- The College Board will continue to oversee all aspects of Kerang Christian College, appoint the Principal, and ensure a strategic approach to the School’s future by setting major objectives, policy frameworks and strategy.
The implementation of these goals is phased over the five-year period of the plan. Implementation will occur through an annual planning and budget cycle. The strategic actions and business plans will be reviewed annually.
To discover more about our current strategic plan, please click on the link below.
Strategic Plan 2021-2025