Our Vision and Mission
Kerang Christian College aims to encourage the pursuit of excellence and spiritual growth for the purpose of authentic Christian living.
The school aims to see the following achieved:
- An integration of Christian faith and character in students.
- Excellence in Christian education from a Biblical Christian worldview.
- A Christian education community where every person is valued and nurtured in their faith and healthy relationships are promoted.
- Enhanced partnerships between parents, students and staff, strengthening the teaching and learning process.
- The provision of high quality facilities and resources.
- The effective stewardship of assets, both human and physical.
- Students equipped for service and citizenship as an expression of their Christian faith.
- Students achieving personal excellence in academic, social, physical, cultural and spiritual outcomes.
- A culture of continuous improvement, professional development and pastoral support among staff and the school community.
- Effective communication with parents and the wider community.
- Provision of a safe environment.